Standup comedian, director, actor, and bestselling author Bob Saget chats with Trey Elling, ahead of his show at Austin’s Paramount Theatre on Friday night. Questions include:
- How did it feel when Mitzi Shore passed him at the Comedy Store in the late 1970s?
- What are his memories of the late Bill Hicks?
- Why did he end up in one of the most memorable scenes in HALF BAKED?
- Did the studio as that they tone down the film DIRTY WORK to avoid an ‘R’ rating?
- Was Dave Coulier the mystery man in Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know”?
- Is there a story from his friendship with the late, great Norm Macdonald that accurately reflects the sort of person Norm was?